Bryston: Venetian suite 29-308, Bryston has BIG NEWS for CES 2016. Bryston will be unveiling a new series of amplifiers called the Cubed Series, featuring groundbreaking new circuitry resulting stunning clarity. These new products will be used in an active demo along with the new BDA-3 DAC. And there are additional new products that we are hopeful to showcase, so much excitement and energy at Bryston.
From high performance audio systems to mobile and automotive applications, DIRAC will show how computing power has enabled the most advanced technology to date, and invite you to witness the paradigm shift from traditional analog speakers to the new frontier of digitally powered loudspeakers. Come hear the impossible become possible and experience a demo at CES 2016.
Thiel Audio SmartSub 1.12
• Connects to your Wi-Fi network for phone/tablet app-based control
• Six User-accessible Sound Mode Presets make the SmartSub ideal for any style of music, movies and even gaming content
• SmartSub XT Processing-the Thiel SmartSub 1.12 employs a sophisticated acoustic correction algorithm to precisely adjust onboard parametric equalization to help the SmartSub overcome complex acoustic challenges defined by the dimensions of the room
• The Thiel SmartSub 1.12 employs a proprietary long-excursion 12-inch woofer featuring a rigid cast frame and an aluminum cone delivering an enormous peak-to-peak stroke
• Thiel employed an energy efficient DSP-controlled switching amplifier, capable of delivering 1250 watts of continuous power. This amplifier has been engineered for performance and reliability, utilizing an onboard digital signal processor (DSP) to monitor the signal and keep the amplifier and 12-inch driver running optimally during playback while preventing either from being overdriven
• The Thiel SmartSub offers the flexibility of either wired or wireless connectivity to the audio system
• Thiel's SmartSub technology delivers advanced PC control software, enabling access to control of advanced settings such as low and high-pass filter adjustments, phase adjustments, 5-Band Parametric EQ and SmartSub XT Auto EQ parameters in the SmartSub app. This is an unprecedented level of control flexibility that further differentiates the SmartSub technology from competitive products
• The most commonly used features of the subwoofer are available to all users via a basic yet elegant infrared (IR) remote control (included). The IR remote provides control of system power, volume, muting, input source, and sound mode.